So we have no choice but those two???
oi9876
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bonnyhill)
I hope not. I’m not keen on Lewes Court and the other one on the Falmer Campus. I got showed them on the interview day and they weren’t nice
Mirabilandia_
Badges: 8
Report 2 weeks ago
This is quite confusing. I hope they will send more info on accommodation soon! Also is there a bsms rep or current student on tsr/ following this thread?
Ghaith Al N
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's really vague what they actually mean on their website, I slightly got confused tbh.

Also, do you guys think there is like an automatic email of information about accommodation that we receive as soon as we make BSMS our firm?
Bonnyhill
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ghaith Al N)
It's really vague what they actually mean on their website, I slightly got confused tbh.

Also, do you guys think there is like an automatic email of information about accommodation that we receive as soon as we make BSMS our firm?
I firmed and I haven’t gotten anything yet
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

I’m not too sure. I made it my form about a month ago now and haven’t received any further email etc
Ghaith Al N
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh I see. I guess they will send everyone emails about offer holder days/ accommodation when they finish selecting people, which I guess is at the end of March.

Also, It seems like you guys are firming BSMS so will hopefully see you next year (:
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh I see. I guess they will send everyone emails about offer holder days/ accommodation when they finish selecting people, which I guess is at the end of March.

Also, It seems like you guys are firming BSMS so will hopefully see you next year (:
Oh yeah I guess that’s probs why. And yess, hopefully we’ll get the grades and we’ll be on our way!
Bonnyhill
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is all so exciting omgg
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is all so exciting omgg
I know! I’m so excited to just feel like my life is on track ahahaha
Bonnyhill
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by oi9876)
I know! I’m so excited to just feel like my life is on track ahahaha
I totally get that feeling 😂
Ghaith Al N
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah guys, just think about what we are now committing. This is the choice of our lives!!!! We are hopefully taking the right one.
Last edited by Ghaith Al N; 2 weeks ago
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah guys, just think about what we are now committing. This is the choice of our lives!!!! We are hopefully taking the right
I know! It’s crazy ahaha and yes I’m sure of it
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed one of the reps and she said medical students can choose between Lewes Court, Paddock Fields or Park Village. I really wanted accom at Varley Park even though it’s a 30 minute walk from the med school
Bonnyhill
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed one of the reps and she said medical students can choose between Lewes Court, Paddock Fields or Park Village. I really wanted accom at Varley Park even though it’s a 30 minute walk from the med school
Wait whaaaaaaa ... SO WE CANT GET ANY OTHER ONE WHA
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Apparently not! Hopefully we’ll get more info though soon. She said all the accom stuff usually gets sorted in June but I’m gonna be too stressed during exams to focus on that ahaha. Oh well
Mirabilandia_
Badges: 8
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you for telling us! Ahhh it's so sad that we have only those 3 to choose from.
oi9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mirabilandia_)
Thank you for telling us! Ahhh it's so sad that we have only those 3 to choose from.
No worries! Any other relevant info I’ll post on here. And yes I know, so annoying
Ghaith Al N
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh I now understand, I think that we have such limited options for accommodation because they put all medical students together, which is quite good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads