18 doing 36 hours a week graft plus modelling on the side and a levels Watch

Mixedraceguy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've just turned 18 and I'm doing 36 hours a week at a warehouse with an agency I started on tuesday and doing modelling on the side, my next shoot in Bucharest early next month and I'm studying my a levels in maths, chemistry and accounting with 4 hours of private tuition a week, my life is very busy rn and I started the year with only £300 in my bank account so a relatively poor start

Life can only get better or worse, so i'm striving for the better, certainly I'll have a bit more pocket money for my self grooming, my social media for now and for some clothes and tech once I've paid for my exams 1.5K for my a levels and I could be earning roughly 1.5K a month
iopioikljhnmbgh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wowwww what do u model for , that so cool!
Laboromniavincit
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
I've just turned 18 and I'm doing 36 hours a week at a warehouse with an agency I started on tuesday and doing modelling on the side, my next shoot in Bucharest early next month and I'm studying my a levels in maths, chemistry and accounting with 4 hours of private tuition a week, my life is very busy rn and I started the year with only £300 in my bank account so a relatively poor start

Life can only get better or worse, so i'm striving for the better, certainly I'll have a bit more pocket money for my self grooming, my social media for now and for some clothes and tech once I've paid for my exams 1.5K for my a levels and I could be earning roughly 1.5K a month
You are an inspiration
Make sure you don’t burn yourself
What grades are you hoping to achieve in A levels?
What you are doing is just unimaginable
You should have a blog
Keep us updated on your journey please
Good luck
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Nice one how are you managing so far? , don't spend it all on social media 😂😂
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by iopioikljhnmbgh)
wowwww what do u model for , that so cool!
I model for am agency called models direct
I've modelled for gelert raincoats, foot asylum recently, precision whey protein, I've done a vintage shoot too and a unofficial shoot for my mates clothing launch
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Laboromniavincit)
You are an inspiration
Make sure you don’t burn yourself
What grades are you hoping to achieve in A levels?
What you are doing is just unimaginable
You should have a blog
Keep us updated on your journey please
Good luck
Yeah am worried I might burn out but I feel good so far, weekends are the best cus I really have time to fit in a lot of things I wanna do like my photography, fitness on top of of a level revision

Well Idk I'm only taking maths and accounting this year, last year I got DEE for my AS so for maths a chemistry realistically I'm looking at DD and next year I'll sit chemistry so I'm hoping to smash that an get a C maybe B and get on to a foundation year course then bsc in Chemistry and become a rsc accredited chemist

I do have a few blogs on here a modelling blog, a fitness and a level blog and a photography blog I just started
I'm also gonna set up a new vlogging page on Facebook
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 4 weeks ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by SavageRyan)
Nice one how are you managing so far? , don't spend it all on social media 😂😂
I'm managing OK I think and I won't i need to be more sensible
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Knew it was you lol

If u can be a model I can
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Knew it was you lol

If u can be a model I can
I know for a fact you can be a fitness model
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm managing OK I think and I won't i need to be more sensible
Spend it on things that are in your best interest and enjoy life do you mate
Last edited by SavageRyan; 4 weeks ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by SavageRyan)
Spend it on things that are in your best interest and enjoy life do you mate
That's the one bruv
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
My fitness and a level blog

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5862030
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads