Work and housing question Watch

avocado25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have a rent payment of £650 per month. I moved out of my Family home and now living on my own. At the moment student finance is covering me but I'm not sure it will be enough for the summer rent.

I have a job that pays about £8 per hour. During summer time, how many hours per week can I work to make £650 a month to pay house rent?
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by avocado25)
Hi, I have a rent payment of £650 per month. I moved out of my Family home and now living on my own. At the moment student finance is covering me but I'm not sure it will be enough for the summer rent.

I have a job that pays about £8 per hour. During summer time, how many hours per week can I work to make £650 a month to pay house rent?
Come on...that's basic maths. You can definitely figure that out for yourself if you tried.
avocado25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SophieSmall)
Come on...that's basic maths. You can definitely figure that out for yourself if you tried.
Aha, clearly I don't
tacobeth
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by avocado25)
Aha, clearly I don't
open the calculator app on your phone, takes the same amount of time as it does to type out a post on here
Zystinya
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
82 hours
avocado25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zystinya)
82 hours
Pw? Is that even possible
Zystinya
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
no in a month
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (228)
67.66%
No (109)
32.34%

Watched Threads