Sam Paul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Welcome this is a place for students doing a citizenships studies GCSE.
If you could write your predicted and your mock grade.
5mock 7predicted.
aishakhann
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
predicted 7 got 8 in mock
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
(Original post by aishakhann)
predicted 7 got 8 in mock
Nice. How much are you revising
aishakhann
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sam Paul)
Nice. How much are you revising
ngl i was shook cuz i didnt revise but one thing my teacher always emphasises is the new and using them example to incorporate in your answers as it shows the examiner you know what youre talking about
and know your key words and its not too bad
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
ngl i was shook cuz i didnt revise but one thing my teacher always emphasises is the new and using them example to incorporate in your answers as it shows the examiner you know what youre talking about
and know your key words and its not too bad
Similar to me I’m doing my early. I’ve only just started citizenship this year I did re at my last school instead, so I basically just rocked up and got a pretty good grade. It surprised my teachers who had labels me as not the brightest. A tip is read the examiners reports they really help and yeah I used examples as well they just boost your grade I hadn’t done a exam before so I didn’t know what to expect. Il be using a laptop for the real one .
aishakhann
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
oh right thats pretty good do you use the orange textbook? you can also get the purple revision guide ive heard its really good
hijarbie2019
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
are you guys doing aqa how do you answer the investigation question 2 what should you investigation be about can someone send a list if there is specific topic i must write about (do i do the research at home if so am i allowed to bring the research with me in the exam)
hijarbie2019
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
what do i need to know to get 4/5 .
aishakhann
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
news examples to include in essays and know the key words
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
(Original post by hijarbie2019)
are you guys doing aqa how do you answer the investigation question 2 what should you investigation be about can someone send a list if there is specific topic i must write about (do i do the research at home if so am i allowed to bring the research with me in the exam)
Do anything you like about, a smart man can always find a issue. And no you can’t take your research in.
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
oh right thats pretty good do you use the orange textbook? you can also get the purple revision guide ive heard its really good
Na Aqa,I was talking to my teacher and he basically said doing tones of revision is good but the project is the hardest part.

(Original post by hijarbie2019)
Yeah aqa
aishakhann
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sam Paul)
Na Aqa,I was talking to my teacher and he basically said doing tones of revision is good but the project is the hardest part.

Yeah aqa
really? the project was the best part! what are you doing for it
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
really? the project was the best part! what are you doing for it
I’m doing mental health in south Asian cultures.
aishakhann
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
okay so long as you know your project inside out you're completely fine take a look at some past questions on them and that you know the words like communication collaboration participation ans all of that ygm
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
okay so long as you know your project inside out you're completely fine take a look at some past questions on them and that you know the words like communication collaboration participation ans all of that ygm
I will do
Sam Paul
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
nerves are starting it feels real now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (0)
0%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (1)
25%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (0)
0%
No, I haven't received any communication (3)
75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise