How many times a week do you go to the cash machine? Watch

FemaleinDress
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I would at best once a week to get money for things that don't take care like the chippy or the bakery.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
I would at best once a week to get money for things that don't take care like the chippy or the bakery.
More like once a month for me, surprisingly.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once or twice a month, mainly if someone has a birthday at work to chip in on their gift rather than transfer someone the money.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably once a week.
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t remember the last time I got cash out. I live off Apple Pay.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
0 times a week. I honestly can't remember I went to one to take money out. I went a week or so ago to put money in, though.
aitch20
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
never, contactless all the way
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Quite a few times, but i have a few paypoint things that need paying and most only take cash, I get paid a reasonable amount of cash in though, so often have it handy.

The ATM downstairs from me moved charging a few a few months ago though, and i've refused to use it since, I will now get in the car and drive to the next one :rolleyes:
pizzachic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't been in ages!

I live on apple pay i hardly use my chip and pin!
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A few times a week as I work in a bank :rofl:
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Before I go the boozer
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
recently but I rarely do
TheMcSame
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once a month, if that. Everything else I just pay for by card.
Last edited by TheMcSame; 1 month ago
creepyguy79
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I used to go at least once a week, mainly to pay for things I buy from the coop.

But I been noticing a while that I have a build up of low value coins in my property, filling tins, bowls etc. This money is wasted money, cannot even give to a charity these days as they only accept DD or large value donations.

The government failed to withdraw coppers from service which seemed so stupid. So shops are continuing to price things that end in either .99 or .95, meaning its very frequent when paying at the till, you get small value change back, and that money gets wasted since its inconvenient to pay for things using lots of small value coins.

Now I have got used to paying by card, its a pain when I am asked for the pin instead of contactless, but there is no doubt I am saving a lot of money as I know longer am effectively throwing away the change. This means I no longer use any cash machines.
Anonymous.23
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Rarely
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe a few times a year? I very rarely use cash nowadays.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Only use the ATM when I HAVE to (if not no I don't use it)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads