jodiiiieeee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I am 26 and doing my access to nursing course. I've applied to do Mental Health Nursing in september at Essex (southend) and Kings College London.

Now I'm in a bit of a pickle because KCL was an ambitious choice, but I've actually been offered a place unexpectedly.

This has left me unsure where to go. I live in Essex and attend Southend college at the moment. I plan to commute to uni as I'm older and live with my partner, and I work in southend also and plan to work there once I graduate.

With Kings being so prestigious, I am totally open to going there but have worries about commuting to placements. Anyone got any advice, experience or words of wisdom? Thanks in advance!
m.24s
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
King is proper prestigious. Not many people get in so TAKE IT. It’ll open more job opportunities for u
jodiiiieeee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by m.24s)
King is proper prestigious. Not many people get in so TAKE IT. It’ll open more job opportunities for u
Thankyou! I'm very much leaning toward taking it 😬😬
Put tank in a
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Spoiler:
Show

Am currently in adult nursing, there's a reason why kings gets a low student satisfaction score 🤔 anyway the course itself requires you to take initiative both are ok options. Check what hospitals are linked to the uni tho . Something I didn't do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?