Ex gf confusing me. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I'd been chatting with my ex back and two for a few months. Initially she seems excited to hear from me then after a while she disappears, completely ignores me and then days, weeks or months later she reappears like nothing happened or says something like 'sorry I didn't see your reply' which is rubbish because we chat on fb messenger. Then she will talk and then again...disappear. Before Xmas she did the same and replied to me 5 days later after ignoring me. I'm not a rude person so I reply and she even started up a new conversation with me to which I replied.
She has then ignored me ever since! This was days before Xmas, she blatantly ignored me while posting in social media, and to this day hasn't replied to me??.
She didn't wish me a happy Xmas and because she was ignoring me I didn't bother with her. It has also been my bday since and she hasn't been in contact. In fact on my birthday she posted ALOT which is out of the norm. I don't mind her not getting in contact, I wished her a happy birthday when it was her bday just before Xmas.
I just don't understand why she is being like this?
ayseooz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'd been chatting with my ex back and two for a few months. Initially she seems excited to hear from me then after a while she disappears, completely ignores me and then days, weeks or months later she reappears like nothing happened or says something like 'sorry I didn't see your reply' which is rubbish because we chat on fb messenger. Then she will talk and then again...disappear. Before Xmas she did the same and replied to me 5 days later after ignoring me. I'm not a rude person so I reply and she even started up a new conversation with me to which I replied.
She has then ignored me ever since! This was days before Xmas, she blatantly ignored me while posting in social media, and to this day hasn't replied to me??.
She didn't wish me a happy Xmas and because she was ignoring me I didn't bother with her. It has also been my bday since and she hasn't been in contact. In fact on my birthday she posted ALOT which is out of the norm. I don't mind her not getting in contact, I wished her a happy birthday when it was her bday just before Xmas.
I just don't understand why she is being like this?
If im honest she’s probably only messaging you when she’s bored or when she doesn't have anyone else knocking at her door to boost her own self confidence she has your messages on the side so she can reply whenever she feels like it. Obviously i don't know the person but it sounds like that
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
That's not very nice. I don't expect to be treated like that. I tried after the break up to just even talk face to face but she wouldn't. Gave soemthing like she wasn't sure and didn't want to say yes to get my hopes up or say no and regret it...
Lilli22
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One of my ex friends did that. She would start up a conversation on messenger. I'd respond. Then, she'd see it, and decide to reply days later. It makes absolutely no sense to me. She has time to open the message and read it, but not the 30 seconds it takes to respond?

Needless to say, she's not my friend anymore. It's just ridiculous and very draining.

My advice to you is to not bother with it. It sounds like she's trying to play some game and seems a bit flaky. You don't deserve to be treated like that.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ex is an ex for a reason cut contact with her
hallaluliah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
shes playing u probably, just don't bother
Parties
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Could be a case of ghosting.
Cut contact with the ex. There isn't much benefit to texting them and you won't be able to properly move on.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks I'm really struggling to move on unfortunately.im really upset that she can, like you say ghost me, personally I think it's disrespectful. I know I have no other option now but to move on.
I'm happy to say my work life and social life has improved a lot since breaking up, I've made new friends but I still miss my ex like crazy. I guess I have to tell myself she isn't worth it. If she loved me she wouldn't of dropped me like she has.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads