The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Applicant days

When are the applicant days for imperial in 2020 I’ve looked lots online but can’t find any. By applicant days I mean if you get an offer you get invited to an applicant day. From what I know there is typically one every month so wanted to know how long they run up to. I’ve applied for aerospace engineering. Also if you’ve been to one what happens in it and when did you have yours?
Original post by Harry Wellins
When are the applicant days for imperial in 2020 I’ve looked lots online but can’t find any. By applicant days I mean if you get an offer you get invited to an applicant day. From what I know there is typically one every month so wanted to know how long they run up to. I’ve applied for aerospace engineering. Also if you’ve been to one what happens in it and when did you have yours?

Had my applicant day some day in November for aerospace engineering as well. It began with a small talk, then an interview. After we had a departmental tour and finished with a test. Other than the interview wasn't too stressful. Received an A*A offer in late december. Let me know if things go well.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by nathan.boachie
Had my applicant day some day in November for aerospace engineering as well. It began with a small talk, then an interview. After we had a departmental tour and finished with a test. Other than the interview wasn't too stressful. Received an A*A offer in late december. Let me know if things go well.

congratulations on your offer. just a few questions about the applicant day, how long did the interview last and what type of things did they ask you, like was it mainly academic questions or questions about you and your personal statement? and also what was the test like, was it difficult, and what did they test, and also how did you prepare for it?
Original post by Harry Wellins
congratulations on your offer. just a few questions about the applicant day, how long did the interview last and what type of things did they ask you, like was it mainly academic questions or questions about you and your personal statement? and also what was the test like, was it difficult, and what did they test, and also how did you prepare for it?

The interview began with some questions about my personal statement, but nothing too stressful. We did some differentiation and integration but it was quite basic, we then did some aerospace engineering specific questions about a helicopter but as long as you stayed with what the interviewer was saying it was nothing too bad. The test wasn't tough, just general A level maths type questions. To prepare I mainly did C34 (edexcel) questions for maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending