Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i turn 18 in march, and i really wanna do something nice and highkey as i've never had a proper party before (can't have house parties so)
but idk what to do, so if anyone has any suggestions pls help a girl out :-) p.s i wanna dress up for it so yeah fancy ideas are appreciated
Skeletonclique21
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my friend was gonna do a disney themed party which would have been really nice!
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i turn 18 in march, and i really wanna do something nice and highkey as i've never had a proper party before (can't have house parties so)
but idk what to do, so if anyone has any suggestions pls help a girl out :-) p.s i wanna dress up for it so yeah fancy ideas are appreciated
For my 18th I went out for a meal (for those not 18/who might not drink) and then out into town for a night out. Think I ended up getting back at about 4am, one of the best nights out

I was fortunate that I could afford to hire a booth at Revolution (the bar) and some drinks included, which went down well
pizzachic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday to you in advance!

I'd suggest doing things that you can start doing at 18

just google ' what can i do at the age of 18' hope that helps
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Perhaps, go for a short holiday? Paris is one destination that comes to mind.
PrazzPrazz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my suggestions would be too explicit and idk if u can do something big if u have exams after i mean i couldnt but wanted to do something big but i had mocks a few day after so i just went out to winter wonderland and lounge and having a huge holiday in the summer
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
For my 18th I did absolutely nothing I just stayed at home watched escape to the country cleaned the house and made some pasta.I got no gifts or anything not even a card.It was quite depressing to be honest everyone says the 18th birthday is meant to be big in my experience my birthdays are rarely good because money is tight and I don't have any close friends really.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
For my 18th I did absolutely nothing I just stayed at home watched escape to the country cleaned the house and made some pasta.I got no gifts or anything not even a card.It was quite depressing to be honest everyone says the 18th birthday is meant to be big in my experience my birthdays are rarely good because money is tight and I don't have any close friends really.
Hey,

don't feel too bad. I did practically the same and i actually felt quite down but hopefully my next birthdays will be great.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,

don't feel too bad. I did practically the same and i actually felt quite down but hopefully my next birthdays will be great.
Thanks for your reply My next birthday is in December so there is a lot of time still.
mathspaperfree
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you should be studying hard day in day out to at least scrape a C in your A level
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks for your reply My next birthday is in December so there is a loNo t of time still.
No way ! my birthday is December 17th , whens yours?
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Get wasted, get the people to dress up as like pilots and cabin crew and serve each other drinks? idk.
or
go to a mad theme park and enjoy the day
or
go around helping the homeless/poor, they can't celebrate birthdays with fancy parties or whatever, it might be nice.

It's just another year in your life, you're going to have a birthday every year you're alive....
happy b'day tho
MartinisSkip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you like karaoke I would definitely suggest hiring out a karaoke booth and doing that, one of the best nights i've ever had
nakeishajm
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks for your reply My next birthday is in December so there is a lot of time still.
my birthday is in december too!! im planning on either going out with my friends to London for a night out of viewing the city, eating expensive foods etc or go with one special person to disneyland paris for a weekend, it isn't that far away and would definitely be a wonderful birthday surprise
Ghostlady
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When my daughter turned 18 last year, she's not into drinking, so for the day before the day she had a birthday at a restaurant with family and had a photo cake done. Then the day after on her birthday it landed on the national fireworks championships. There's 6 dates in the year. We went to Ragley Hall in Warwickshire and we took a picnic with us and folding chairs. it was great fun. Maybe have a look whats going on in March events wise. If your wanting to dress up, have a theme and go out with your mates clubbing.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mathspaperfree)
you should be studying hard day in day out to at least scrape a C in your A level
I do study hard lol 😂 just not on my birthday
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m so sorry it’s okay though birthdays are overrated I’m just extra af! I don’t have many close friends either tbh
dodgy dingo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Laser quest then hit Frankie and Bennies hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads