Report 1 month ago
LOL
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
Plus those teeth remind me of a legal shark, crooked banker/stocks trader/estate agent or tricky accountant.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
LMFAO, unless he rich, aint good looking
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pretty avg, looks like an Apprentice candidate

Spoiler:
Show
really hope that is you, not great to post pics of others and ask for opinions
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
He's not bad looking tbh
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
No.
Plus those teeth remind me of a legal shark, crooked banker/stocks trader/estate agent or tricky accountant.

You always say no to these topic, so I am curious.

Please post a picture of a guy you consider "good looking"

ps: pls don't post santa claus
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by justinbieba)
Attachment 874806
Looks like the Asian version of Josh Peck
BobaliciousMale
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He looks like a greedy Bradford lawyer watching a confused old man signing his will over to his benefactor.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
You always say no to these topic, so I am curious.

Please post a picture of a guy you consider "good looking"

ps: pls don't post santa claus
All the males in my toy animals have asked me to state that they are all very good looking.
Meet the outline of my year 10 'best looking celebrity guys collage'.
This was the only school art project I ever won a prize for; the collage then got pencil copied, digitally coloured and photo-edited.
Name:  Poster collection1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  121.6 KB
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All the males in my toy animals have asked me to state that they are all very good looking.
This was the only school art project I ever won a prize for; the collage then got pencil copied, digitally coloured and photo-edited.

wtf, was expecting to see more older guys tbh?
Zed03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Where is the pic?
abcthe123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Didn't see who/what was posted, but am I the only one who finds this disgusting?

If someone posted a girl and there was a thread of guys calling them unattractive I think a few people here would be outraged.
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is literally my type as well
Zed03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by abcthe123)
Didn't see who/what was posted, but am I the only one who finds this ****ing disgusting?

If someone posted a girl and there was a thread of guys calling them unattractive I think a few people here would be outraged.
No it's not disgusting, this guy is asking for his opinions and people are being honest. People would do the same with a woman too, plus when you post a pic on the internet what do you expect?
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
wtf, was expecting to see more older guys tbh?
With dating, I'm personality orientated and have sexual compatibility deal-breakers.
F*** boys may look good but their personalities are lousy and their attention span is minuscule.
As many good looking guys get older they develop a liking for beards or get fat.
DiCaprio and Brosnan are prime examples.
Zed03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Listen, if you get offended over a few words on the internet you need to leave the house occasionally. How do you know that's someone else and not him? I have had my picture posted into group chats to rate how I look it's not nice but you get over it.

Normally these threads are people asking other people to rate themselves. If he posted someone else it was wrong but he looks like he's deleted it so get over it and do something with your sad life
Last edited by Zed03; 1 month ago
abcthe123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Listen, if you get offended over a few words on the internet you need to leave the house occasionally. How do you know that's someone else and not him? I have had my picture posted into group chats to rate how I look it's not nice but you get over it.

Normally these threads are people asking other people to rate themselves. If he posted someone else it was wrong but he looks like he's deleted it so get over it and do something with your sad life
It could be him, pretty weird though considering they said "is this guy good looking" and not anything in relation to themselves.

I don't care that they deleted it, still really disgusting if they did post someone else. People here need to grow up honestly.
Zed03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by abcthe123)
It could be him, pretty weird though considering they said "is this guy good looking" and not anything in relation to themselves.

I don't care that they deleted it, still really disgusting if they did post someone else. People here need to grow up honestly.
Most people assume the OP is posting themselves, it isn't right posting someone else but at the end of the day what can you really do? No point getting angry at something you can't control
abcthe123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Most people assume the OP is posting themselves, it isn't right posting someone else but at the end of the day what can you really do? No point getting angry at something you can't control
What can you do? Not contribute and encourage to it for a start.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads