About to tell him i love him ... good or bad idea? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Mr potential boyfriend is 20 years old than me. Been talking to him since last year june. We're gonna spend a weekend together soon and ive felt for some time that ive loved him. I've only met him once before in real life. When we first met i had been dating other guys but these recent 2/3 months we got closer and finally met. We talk ever day. I love him. Am i gonna make him run away if i confess my feelings?
Tredoltle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can I please ask how old you are and how you started talking to him?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tredoltle)
Can I please ask how old you are and how you started talking to him?
i would like to know this too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
i would like to know this too
I slide in his dmsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And then i told him i liked him after sometime. We met online on LinkedIn actually πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š. He seemed interesting so i kept talking to him. And at some point i realized i really liked him.
GUMBALL77
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I slide in his dmsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And then i told him i liked him after sometime. We met online on LinkedIn actually πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š. He seemed interesting so i kept talking to him. And at some point i realized i really liked him.
How old are you??
Anonymous #1
And now I feel like im starting to love him. He's my everything and can be my best friend tbh... I'm always talking to him or thinking about him. It feels like love. I want more than a sexual relationship with him. He was totally against me falling for him in the beginning. I actually dated another guy because he told me to find someone my age. I tried with the younger guy but it didn't work out. Sometime after we started texting again and ever since it feels like he may actually give us a chance. I'm not sure what changed his mind. I think he grew fond of our everyday conversations
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you can't love someone that you have only met once
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like infatuation, not love.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bad idea 😨
Anonymous #1
I told him it feels sometimes like i love him...i probably aj am falling in love with him i guess
Anonymous #1
Now that i told him it feels like i should have kept it cool for longer
Tredoltle
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You literally asked us for advice but ignored us...
Again, please let us know how old you are - it helps with what advice to give you, we won't judge you for your age
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tredoltle)
You literally asked us for advice but ignored us...
Again, please let us know how old you are - it helps with what advice to give you, we won't judge you for your age
25 in February and he
Anonymous #1
25 in February and he
And he just turned 45 in December *πŸ™Š..
Sorry i told him this yesterday after i posted this thread before i got any reply
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the replies and advice so far ❀
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
25 in February and he
Have you had other relationships? I don’t think you can really be in love after one meeting. Has he ever been married and does he have children?
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
thought u said hes 20 years younger so meaning u were in love with a 5 year old..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV)
Have you had other relationships? I don’t think you can really be in love after one meeting. Has he ever been married and does he have children?
Thanks for the reply. No hes never married and doesn't have kids. He's only had long term patners and more recently fwb relationships.

I have been in love before and in other relationships.

And i started to feel the feelings of love before we met for the first time. Maybe I'm just deeply infatuated and confused. I don't know. I definitely more than like him
It honestly started to feel for me like i had met my true love. The more i texted him the more i started to feel like i could love him or im falling for him and i could have a happy life with him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by davesantana)
thought u said hes 20 years younger so meaning u were in love with a 5 year old..
LolπŸ˜‚πŸ™Š
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply. No hes never married and doesn't have kids. He's only had long term patners and more recently fwb relationships.

I have been in love before and in other relationships.

And i started to feel the feelings of love before we met for the first time. Maybe I'm just deeply infatuated and confused. I don't know. I definitely more than like him
It honestly started to feel for me like i had met my true love. The more i texted him the more i started to feel like i could love him or im falling for him and i could have a happy life with him.
I don’t think the age difference is a huge issue because you’re old enough. Has he replied to your message?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (166)
66.4%
No (84)
33.6%

Watched Threads