Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have my interview next month for LCF and if I get accepted I’m looking at staying in costume store accommodation.. anyone else? Would love to chat to people who may be going to the same uni or on the same course (photography) at lime grove
Trumanchalamet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have my interview next month for LCF and if I get accepted I’m looking at staying in costume store accommodation.. anyone else? Would love to chat to people who may be going to the same uni or on the same course (photography) at lime grove
Hey! I have applied for makeup and hair for fashion at LCF , just sent my portfolio yesterday! I think wigram house will be my top choice for accommodation if i get accepted but the costume store would definitely be second!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Trumanchalamet)
Hey! I have applied for makeup and hair for fashion at LCF , just sent my portfolio yesterday! I think wigram house will be my top choice for accommodation if i get accepted but the costume store would definitely be second!
What’s the wigram house like?
DaisyMoby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve got an offer for fashion journalism for September 2020 and I’m looking to stay in the costume store too. Would love to chat because I don’t know anyone applying xxx
Trumanchalamet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What’s the wigram house like?
Expensive but gorgeous and great location. In Westminster which is super safe, it only opened this year too so its brand new! Opposite direction of sketch house though
brunomcg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm thinking of going to the highline building near LCC as its more central.Still haven't had a response for photography at lime grove. Have they set a project for the interview??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by brunomcg)
I'm thinking of going to the highline building near LCC as its more central.Still haven't had a response for photography at lime grove. Have they set a project for the interview??
I’m still waiting for a response from photography for lime grove
ste_98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Expensive but gorgeous and great location. In Westminster which is super safe, it only opened this year too so its brand new! Opposite direction of sketch house though
what are you considering in order to choose the best accommodation, sorry because I dont know anyone applying so would like to have some advice.
Trumanchalamet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which college will you be in? Ill be in LCF so my choices will be relative to that location
ste_98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too, i’ll be in LCF, holborn
Trumanchalamet
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ste_98)
Me too, i’ll be in LCF, holborn
Awesome!! I havent decided in a final list yet, ill worry about it if I get accepted. Do you have insta? I got a kit At the open day of info about each accommodation and maps of how far they are from everything. I woukd be happy to send u a pic of it
ste_98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes!! Thank you very much, ure so nice! My insta is @stefanolaudisa_
0aliciaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi i’m doing this course too, you can add me on snapchat we have a groupchat xx snap: aliciatustain

I’ve also applied to the costume store
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (38)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
9.02%
No I am happy with my choice (74)
55.64%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
6.77%

Watched Threads