mattcoolish
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Are there any „on demand” (meaning awarded to everyone) bursaries for EU students offered by St Andrews, or even the SAAS themselves?
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well - you get free tuition if you start this year. Do you mean further bursaries for additional money? Are you a Scottish or UK resident?
mattcoolish
Rep:
?
Well yeah, further bursaries, unfortunately it seems £5-7K for accomodation and basically living will not be possible for me. Unfortunately I’m not a resident of the UK.
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mattcoolish)
Well yeah, further bursaries, unfortunately it seems £5-7K for accomodation and basically living will not be possible for me. Unfortunately I’m not a resident of the UK.
Ah, ok - I had a look at their website and the main bursary scheme seems to be for UK residents and is nothing like as large as some other leading universities anyway. Could you mail St Andrews and see if there are any schemes specific to your course or country of origin? Bit of a long shot but such things do exist.
mattcoolish
Rep:
?
OK, thanks for help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads