L0t
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Okay so I’m 17 and I am a bra size 30J. I wouldn’t say I’m fat, I’m a waist size 28 and dress size 8/10.

I have such a problem buying clothes as I have a smaller waste and average bottom half (size 8) and then larger boobs and so any dresses either don’t fit around my boobs or anything too low cut I get called a slut for having my boobs out but anything high necked I look like a tent as my boobs are so disproportionate to my body...

Also my back and boobs in so much pain because I have such a small bone structure and massive boobs.

Girls does anyone else have this problem? How do you go about buying clothes? Pain suggestions as it can be quite unbearable sometimes ?

I know a breast reduction is an option but I feel like I would get attacked for removing what everyone else considers as the ideal body and also pain and scars from the surgery I’m not sure it is worth itHelpp
Last edited by L0t; 1 year ago
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pugglet you might be able to help this user?
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
I'm 17 too and a size 30G and also a size 8/10 so I kind of get you? I don't get the back pains though so I don't know how to help you with that I'm afraid. With the clothes thing, to be honest a lot of the time I just take a risk and buy whatever I like in a size 8-12 and hope for the best, but I do always try to make sure they're stretchy just in case. I kind of do that thing where if I get something from somewhere that fits perfectly then I always check there first for clothes, but even still it is disheartening when you buy stuff that doesn't fit coz your boobs are restricting you. And to those people calling you a slut - they're probably wishing they had bigger boobs to be honest so try not to listen to them as difficult as it can be. And also if getting a reduction is something you would want to do and if you believe it will make things easier for you then I'd say to get it done. Forget what other people say about getting rid of 'the ideal body' or whatever crap coz at the end of the day it isn't them that is gonna be dealing with the pain and it's not their body. But if you are scared about the scars and the pain of getting it done you could always talk to a doctor and see what they say and what advice they can give you. I hope this was helpfullll!
Zystinya
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I saw a transformation on insta where woman had back pain like you because of her breasts but couldn't afford a transplant. Because if this she worked out loads and changes her diet and went from like a F-H to a AA. So I'd recommend looking until exercises that way you're back pain will get better and you don't get scared from breast reductions and it's easier to find clothes that fit. If you can I'd also get a couple shirts/dresses specially made ur tailored that are good quality and so last a while and fut you perfectly.
DaniyalKhan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
“Having large boobs is like having a heavy wallet. It’s nice to have, but your pocket weighs you down and adds extra stress to your knees.”

- Abraham Lincoln.
username5021692
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
When you find a dress or top you like you can get a dressmaker to take the waist in. Eventually you can learn to do it yourself.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by DaniyalShah)
“Having large boobs is like having a heavy wallet. It’s nice to have, but your pocket weighs you down and adds extra stress to your knees.”

- Abraham Lincoln.
ur joking 😂😂😂
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by L0t)
Okay so I’m 17 and I am a bra size 30J. I wouldn’t say I’m fat, I’m a waist size 28 and dress size 8/10.

I have such a problem buying clothes as I have a smaller waste and average bottom half (size 8) and then larger boobs and so any dresses either don’t fit around my boobs or anything too low cut I get called a slut for having my boobs out but anything high necked I look like a tent as my boobs are so disproportionate to my body...

Also my back and boobs in so much pain because I have such a small bone structure and massive boobs.

Girls does anyone else have this problem? How do you go about buying clothes? Pain suggestions as it can be quite unbearable sometimes ?

I know a breast reduction is an option but I feel like I would get attacked for removing what everyone else considers as the ideal body and also pain and scars from the surgery I’m not sure it is worth itHelpp
Hiya I was in the same situation as you and I opted for surgery. It was the best decision I ever made.
And in terms of what other people thinks, who cares it’s not their body and they don’t understand the struggle and pain you go through every day.
I always used to buy clothes a size big and would alter everything to make sure it fit

The pain from the surgery lasts maybe a couple days and it’s nothing bad. The scars fade and I used bio-oil on mine and they are hardly noticeable now It’s seriously worth it in my opinion
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Whoa
Miurx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Getting a proper fitting bra could help. If upper back pain Is an issue, your shoulders could be carrying all the weight.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 months ago
Hello!
I have also gotten surgery for mine because of the serious pain they caused me and that was the best decision ever made
My scars are totally faded you practically can’t see them so you really don’t need to worry about that
If I were you I would get the surgery cause the pain isn’t gonna go away magically one day it will always be there, and don’t think about what other people will say, it’s not their body they don’t know what it’s like, so I would definitely suggest getting the surgery
Bunny99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
Hiya I was in the same situation as you and I opted for surgery. It was the best decision I ever made.
And in terms of what other people thinks, who cares it’s not their body and they don’t understand the struggle and pain you go through every day.
I always used to buy clothes a size big and would alter everything to make sure it fit

The pain from the surgery lasts maybe a couple days and it’s nothing bad. The scars fade and I used bio-oil on mine and they are hardly noticeable now It’s seriously worth it in my opinion
you learn alot about people on here, didn't know that about you
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Bunny99)
you learn alot about people on here, didn't know that about you
And how much do you know about me ?
Bunny99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
And how much do you know about me ?
i live with you if that a guess at who i am ahaha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
17.04%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (41)
13.18%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.54%

Watched Threads