Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew the different between the founders single room and the large founders single room. How big is the size difference? Is there anywhere I can view photos?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Not entirely sure but I thought there were standard single rooms and a shared? So the shared rooms are larger (turret room?) but you still only get a single bed
octo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew the different between the founders single room and the large founders single room. How big is the size difference? Is there anywhere I can view photos?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not entirely sure but I thought there were standard single rooms and a shared? So the shared rooms are larger (turret room?) but you still only get a single bed
Hey! I'm living in Founders right now in a shared/twin room. The Large Singles aren't shared, they're larger than average rooms for single occupancy -- normally with a raised area with a table and chairs for when you have guests. Here's a picture -- https://images.app.goo.gl/hxtxfE3wRySFSZR5A !!

Disclaimer: I've only seen inside one of these rooms very briefly, so as far as I know this is the standard for the large rooms. Regular singles don't have a seating area aside from your desk, and neither do shared rooms. But if you guys have any questions about Founders, I'm loving it here right now, so feel free to tag me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.83%
No (264)
33.17%

Watched Threads