The Student Room Group

dental hygiene and therapy interviews

hey, If you applied to Dental therapy and hygiene and received an interview, how was it?
Original post by roxyyyyyyyyy
hey, If you applied to Dental therapy and hygiene and received an interview, how was it?

hey I've received an interview from Portsmouth Uni but its not until the 28th of February. Have you heard back from anywhere?
Reply 2
Original post by amberlily2002
hey I've received an interview from Portsmouth Uni but its not until the 28th of February. Have you heard back from anywhere?

Hi, i have an interview on the 28th January from teeside uni. ahhh freaking out
Original post by roxyyyyyyyyy
Hi, i have an interview on the 28th January from teeside uni. ahhh freaking out

Ah well done wish you all the best you feeling ready??
Reply 4
Original post by amberlily2002

Hey, do you know what type of interview it is? will it be mmi or a panel they give long time slots for the booking day i wasn't sure maybe if they do a tour of the university or something xx
Original post by Abould95
Hey, do you know what type of interview it is? will it be mmi or a panel they give long time slots for the booking day i wasn't sure maybe if they do a tour of the university or something xx

Hi I’m pretty sure it’s a panel interview with a tour I did look it up and that’s all I found based on previous years xx

Quick Reply

Latest