The Student Room Group

Bad breath helpppp

I have really bad breath and have been to the dentist multiple times they don't even clean my teeth properly as I still see plaque left but go regardless. Then I recently bought an Oral-b toothbrush and that still hasn't helped what do I do? I've tried mouthwash, mints, chewing gum... I don't know what's wrong with my mouth. I brush my tongue too... possibly everything... I floss etc
Original post by Anonymous
I have really bad breath and have been to the dentist multiple times they don't even clean my teeth properly as I still see plaque left but go regardless. Then I recently bought an Oral-b toothbrush and that still hasn't helped what do I do? I've tried mouthwash, mints, chewing gum... I don't know what's wrong with my mouth. I brush my tongue too... possibly everything... I floss etc

Buy a tongue scraper. It scrapes off all the food and bacteria on your tongue that makes your breath smell bad
Reply 2
Original post by Huckipity.
Buy a tongue scraper. It scrapes off all the food and bacteria on your tongue that makes your breath smell bad

great suggestion I'll try that:smile:
If your oral hygiene is good then see your gp as stomach problems can also cause bad breath.

plaque on your teeth is invisible without disclosure solution.
Yes I concur with Apachecow.
Make an appointment to see your GP, as it cant be pleasant for you aswell as other people.

Quick Reply

Latest