The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE2020

Anyone else received an offer from LSE yet?
I got an offer of AAB for History :smile:
I’ve got the same offer but for Environment and Development Bsc (in the Geography department) - but i applied with deferred so will be joining in 2021 :smile: CONGRATS!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by serenasstudys
I’ve got the same offer but for Environment and Development Bsc (in the Geography department) - but i applied with deferred so will be joining in 2021 :smile: CONGRATS!

omg i’m applying same course but haven’t got any info yet! do you mind saying ur stats and what ur personal statement was mainly based on??? thanks !
Original post by Anonymous
omg i’m applying same course but haven’t got any info yet! do you mind saying ur stats and what ur personal statement was mainly based on??? thanks !

Sure! That’s so exciting !! Did you apply w deferred? I applied with deferred so entry in 2021 -
my a level predicted at A* (geo) AB and I’m doing an AS spanish, and an A* EPQ

my GCSE’s were 8A*s 2As.

My PS discussed happiness in the city, the convergence between econ and geography, my EPQ on environmental migration, and my volunteering at a sustainable agriculture farm in Vietnam during the summer.

Hope you get a place! Let me know xx
Reply 4
Original post by serenasstudys
Sure! That’s so exciting !! Did you apply w deferred? I applied with deferred so entry in 2021 -
my a level predicted at A* (geo) AB and I’m doing an AS spanish, and an A* EPQ

my GCSE’s were 8A*s 2As.

My PS discussed happiness in the city, the convergence between econ and geography, my EPQ on environmental migration, and my volunteering at a sustainable agriculture farm in Vietnam during the summer.

Hope you get a place! Let me know xx

i’m so sorry i’m the same person that dmed you yday 😭🤣 idk why i was on annon but thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending