josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have an OCR sociology mock on Tuesday. I know it doesn't matter much but my anxiety is driving me nuts. I've been studying on off for a month but I'm worried I haven't done enough. I'm planning to revise early on Tuesday at sixth form but what else can I do? (it's on sociological research methods but I have one the next day on culture, socialization and identity)

edit: I'm in year 12
Last edited by josie71202; 1 year ago
spyter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by holly6901)
I have an OCR sociology mock on Tuesday. I know it doesn't matter much but my anxiety is driving me nuts. I've been studying on off for a month but I'm worried I haven't done enough. I'm planning to revise early on Tuesday at sixth form but what else can I do? (it's on sociological research methods but I have one the next day on culture, socialization and identity)

edit: I'm in year 12
Hey, those are very simple, straightforward and systematic topics. The easiest way to revise them last minute would be to make revision tables (for example: make one on advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative methods with definitions, one on samples, etc - same for the other exam). But if you studied for a month you should be fine. It's only a mock and it holds no weight at all on your final result.
josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by spyter)
Hey, those are very simple, straightforward and systematic topics. The easiest way to revise them last minute would be to make revision tables (for example: make one on advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative methods with definitions, one on samples, etc - same for the other exam). But if you studied for a month you should be fine. It's only a mock and it holds no weight at all on your final result.
Thanks for the ideas I'll make some tomorrow and thanks for the positivity
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.39%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.13%
I'm really nervous (50)
19.31%

Watched Threads