left essay till last minute Watch

Court98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know was very stupid of me but I've left a 2,500 word essay that's due in at 1pm tomorrow, till now.

I am wondering who else has left their essay till last minute and how last minute? I need motivation haha
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First of all, being on TSR and sharing experiences of late essays won't get your essay written. Get to it
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never did
velvethopes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol I had 2k due 10 days ago, 4k due a week ago and another 2.5k due in 2 days. Be glad you're not as stupid as me and hop to it!!

If you need some motivation, I recommend Vee Kativhu's videos on YouTube - she does a lot of "2,500 words in 4 hours" type videos. Sounds like we both need it
MysticQueen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by velvethopes)
lol I had 2k due 10 days ago, 4k due a week ago and another 2.5k due in 2 days. Be glad you're not as stupid as me and hop to it!!

If you need some motivation, I recommend Vee Kativhu's videos on YouTube - she does a lot of "2,500 words in 4 hours" type videos. Sounds like we both need it
Vee is a legend. 😂
rcmotorboy
Badges: 17
Report 1 month ago
Well best of luck to you then. Not unless you've already compiled the information you need to help you pass the module.
nabilahhh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can do if honestly. Just stay up tonight x
Letty Kwenn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Court98)
I know was very stupid of me but I've left a 2,500 word essay that's due in at 1pm tomorrow, till now.

I am wondering who else has left their essay till last minute and how last minute? I need motivation haha
I always did this back in school, don't worry when you are very late you do things very fast. you will do it I'm sure, let us know if you make it tomorrow! good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads