The Student Room Group

I just told my crush I like them. Advice Please.

Some context - we met a few months ago we both say we are straight, I'm pretty sure he is. We speak like everyday and he always says he is excited to talk to me and gets happy when he sees that I've messaged him. We had an argument recently and he said that he would keep fighting for our friendship even If I tried to stop it. Following this,

I told him that I have feelings for him today. He said that he understands and that he is fine with it. And I mean I expected him to hate me but he says it's fine. Now he is saying he's confused and he doesn't know whats happening. I told him we shouldn't see eachother anymore but we are still talking right now. What should I say/do?
dude hes confused, don't end the relationship straight off and maybe take things slow ygm?
Original post by Anonymous
Some context - we met a few months ago we both say we are straight, I'm pretty sure he is. We speak like everyday and he always says he is excited to talk to me and gets happy when he sees that I've messaged him. We had an argument recently and he said that he would keep fighting for our friendship even If I tried to stop it. Following this,

I told him that I have feelings for him today. He said that he understands and that he is fine with it. And I mean I expected him to hate me but he says it's fine. Now he is saying he's confused and he doesn't know whats happening. I told him we shouldn't see eachother anymore but we are still talking right now. What should I say/do?

as the above poster says dont rush it

Quick Reply