kkagziii
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve gotten an offer from both bath and exeter for bsc management, but I don’t know which to firm. I know bath have a better reputation among employers but exeter’s campus looks slightly better and I’ve heard it has a better student life than Bath which people say is kinda dead. what are the pros / cons of these unis??
Sam547
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kkagziii)
Hi, I’ve gotten an offer from both bath and exeter for bsc management, but I don’t know which to firm. I know bath have a better reputation among employers but exeter’s campus looks slightly better and I’ve heard it has a better student life than Bath which people say is kinda dead. what are the pros / cons of these unis??
Bath has just invested 80 mil into a new management building, which should be finished by the end of the year, so that's just something to bear in mind. It ultimately depends what you want out of uni. They are both very good unis, about on the same level for sport, Exeter probably has a better student life because clubs are easier to access if that's your thing, but bath has excellent industrial ties. e.g. about half of students do a placement year between their 2nd and 3rd years which are quite popular. I suggest you visit them both before you decide and see which one you feel more comfortable in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (334)
55.57%
I don't have everything I need (267)
44.43%

Watched Threads