Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is Lancaster uni social life ACTUally that Boring because some people say it’s not as everyone there is willing to go out n stuff, but some people say it is so boring that they’ve considered dropping out?? Want to check before I firm my uni x
Ghostlady
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its what you make of it really. One persons football group fab, but is another persons boring. One persons political society is the best but another persons boring. One persons clubbing 4 times a week is superb, but yet another persons boring. If your on facebook, type in the name and college in the search's; you can see what events they have coming up and what past events they did. Check out the societies page on the students unions website and see if theres at least 3-4 groups that float your boat. When we went to open day, I know they do like movie nights a few times at their cinema at the uni. Check out the local area.

So what type of social life are you after? Clubbing, sporty, quiz nights? Charlotte the lancaster uni student ambassador on here is very good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (444)
59.04%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.59%
No- I want it (216)
28.72%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.65%

Watched Threads