Got in a fight with sister police got involved Watch

Anynomous1222
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Today was let’s me say the worst day of my life. My family have always hated me but today I can say ruined my life completely to the point that if I die right now I’d be fine. My whole family make fun of me for everything from height to weight to skin I mean everything. I always take it and don’t let it bother me but today my sisters went extreme, I was litteraly doing nothing and they kept saying look at that fat **** and they both spat on me. I couldn’t take it anymore the rage in me became extreme to where I wanted to scream. So I did I was screaming and shouting because of my anger and then I pulled my sisters hair she then did it to me aswel and she scratched my face and my eye was bleeding. After my whole family came upstairs and I pulled her hair again and that’s when she stopped acting like I’m the only one who was doing it infront of my whole family, mind you we’ve had physical fights before and they were bad I mean really bad and most of the time I did not start them, this was one of the first times I was the first one to make it physical. They all were shouting at me even though my effing eye was bleeding they still took her side. My mum then said she’s gonna call social services on me and I told her to do it. Mind you they didn’t say anything to my sister saying she’s older than me and I should respect her even though she treats me like crap and verbally abuses me everyday. My mum then called the police! And my dad then slapped me on my arm. They came and I lied to their faces and said nothing domestic happened. I only did it because I didn’t want a hassle. I did not want to be turned against by everyone that knows me because my sister could go jail since she’s 20 whereas I can not since I’m 16. The police took my details. I want to know what they are going to do with them? They even took down the college I go to!!! Please will they do anything with the details? We basically lied and said it was a verbal argument so would anything happen or will they just not look at this case again? I’m currently sitting in the bathroom still in pain from my bleeding eye while my sister went to my cousins house and my whole family are waiting for me to come out so they can shout at me again. I’m hella scared. I just need my question answered though.
Last edited by Anynomous1222; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hey, the most the police can do in this case is just follow up your record and families record for a certain period of time to see if anything happens again. In the case where it does, I’m guessing it’s like them checking back on your records saying oh this isn’t the first time there’s something going on we need to step in. As they’ve left you guys after just taking details, as long as another case isn’t opened, you should be fine. The most they can do with school details is see if you’re a violent student or not, see if anything happens again etc. I’ve had something similar happen but between my parents, and as long as it’s not a serious reported case then they leave it off after a while so I suggest you don’t worry! Please if you need someone to talk to, let me know and I’ll open my private messages on here! Not just about this whole ordeal but in general too. Hope you feel better soon and just wanna say you’re fine the way you are. Don’t let others determine your worth and have patience to leave for uni by 18 ❤️
Anynomous1222
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, the most the police can do in this case is just follow up your record and families record for a certain period of time to see if anything happens again. In the case where it does, I’m guessing it’s like them checking back on your records saying oh this isn’t the first time there’s something going on we need to step in. As they’ve left you guys after just taking details, as long as another case isn’t opened, you should be fine. The most they can do with school details is see if you’re a violent student or not, see if anything happens again etc. I’ve had something similar happen but between my parents, and as long as it’s not a serious reported case then they leave it off after a while so I suggest you don’t worry! Please if you need someone to talk to, let me know and I’ll open my private messages on here! Not just about this whole ordeal but in general too. Hope you feel better soon and just wanna say you’re fine the way you are. Don’t let others determine your worth and have patience to leave for uni by 18 ❤️
Thankyou So much 🖤 I feel like I’ll still be struggling I’m life living in this house and I just want to be 18 and leave already because of the abuse I get from my family on a daily basis. I struggle with so many others thing aswel but knowing that my family hate me and treat me so bad is the worst. I’ll message you if I need someone to talk to. Again thankyou so much for your kind words
MiaNova
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Damn that sucks

But wow, your mother called the cops over that. What a ridiculous waste of police time. I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious and I'm sorry for what you're going through! No one should be treated like that.

Is there no one you can go and stay with? Other family/friends? Somewhere safer, where you'll be happier?

If not, then I pray you have patience until 18 where you can leave for uni / get a proper job and start your own life.

Stay strong!
Wish you the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads