Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I want to buy cigarettes, but I have no idea what to ask for, or what to say. I don’t want to sound like an idiot. So, what should I say? The reason I ask is I know there’s different brands of cigarettes.

Please resist the temptation to tell me not to buy them and that I will regret it. I didn’t come here to be judged.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Menthol or not ?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Menthol or not ?
Probably not.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I usually get menthol and I ask for Sovereign Duals. You could do the same, they aren’t menthol until u click them so you can smoke them as a normal pack of **** or click them in u want a menthol every so often
nuggits
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I like b&h blue but you just have to see what suits you.

"pack of b & h blues pls"

Menthols are less harsher so you might enjoy them more or find them easier to consume. Remeber to have your id on hand you dont want to go all that way to be denied.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,
I work at a Tesco express.
Most people who don't know what they want just say 'what are your cheapest ****?'
Sterling dual seems to be most popular for people on nights out.

(Original post by Anonymous)
Probably not.
If you don't want menthol, Sterling red, Carlton red, L&B silver, B&H blue, Sovereign Blue are all popular choices so you could ask for one of those!
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The suggestions in this thread are awful cheap ****.

Marlboro Gold are hands down the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (469)
66.62%
No (235)
33.38%

Watched Threads