i love my ex gf so much Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
yeah you read it. I love my ex girlfriend so ****ing much. I was terrible to her i hate myself for how i treated her. I should hve made her feel so much better. She was/is the love of my life. I absurely adore her. It’s been 9 months since we split, and every day just get worse and worse. I’ve tried dating, heck i even go another girlfriend at one point but i just couldn’t. I love my ex so much. Everyone says to me you need to move on you need to do this but i can’t. She won’t get out of my heard, i dream about her every night, i think about her all the time. i adore her. She’s got a boyfriend and dossnt even think of me anymore. i just want it to stop
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't and didn't love your ex, you treated her badly! You're in love with the idea of her and jealous because she's with someone else. You don't have the opportunity to resolve things with her, she's moved on. Find more things to occupy your time, and learn how to treat women properly before dating again.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
well sounds like you deserve to be struggling if you treated her terribly

zero sympathy for you. been with many people who treated me like crap and then only appreciated me after i left. why the **** do people do that? its so annoying. shes probably with a better man now, suck on that
cheerIeader
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to seduce her, hun.

Being a man works for me.
jerrybangers
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
You don't and didn't love your ex, you treated her badly! You're in love with the idea of her and jealous because she's with someone else. You don't have the opportunity to resolve things with her, she's moved on. Find more things to occupy your time, and learn how to treat women properly before dating again.
(Original post by Anonymous)
well sounds like you deserve to be struggling if you treated her terribly

zero sympathy for you. been with many people who treated me like crap and then only appreciated me after i left. why the **** do people do that? its so annoying. shes probably with a better man now, suck on that

ok it appears i have presented myself in a worse way here. When i said i was terrible it was an over exaggeration. I was never verbally abusive nor ever abusive in any type of way. We always did things together. I was young il talking 17. I meant i would sometimes put my friends before her, and i was very lazy. When i meant terrible i diddnt mean down right disgusting😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (166)
66.4%
No (84)
33.6%

Watched Threads