Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How old is too mature to have a friend with benefits?
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no such thing

sometimes in life you just wanna keep things causal
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
my aunt is about 48 and was married early and has kids and then got divorced recently and she doesn't have the energy to start all over again and is now having a no-strings thing with a guy in his 50s who is going through the same thing. makes sense honestly if i get married and try to make a go of it and it doesn't last but i got my kids out of it i don't think i would bother with another relationship either
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think there is any such thing as “too old” for a casual relationship.
As long as it’s a decision made between two consenting adults - thats all that matters at the end of the day.
Ljr1995
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So I've been looking into this fwb. Im 24 and a virgin.... (dont roast me xD). My usual mindset is get into a relationship before seriously before sex... But as of late im slowly getting off tge ideal. Where could I get a fwb?
DMD_99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
age doesn't matter, but most guys won't take a FB seriously as real gf material (although they wouldn't admit that to them)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads