Year 12 Advice Watch

6ambz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I wanted to know if anyone here had any advice for students in year 12? When you recommend we buckle down and revise strongly, and how to get good grades at the end of the year?
123tina
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 6ambz)
Hi I wanted to know if anyone here had any advice for students in year 12? When you recommend we buckle down and revise strongly, and how to get good grades at the end of the year?
Revise a little bit everyday - when you come home re-read the chapter or write out some small notes, that way when your exams come around you don't actually need to read big chucks of material. It's important to pay attention in class. I read all the material and listened to the teacher in Psychology and for my AS Levels - I only needed about a week to "refresh" my memories; I got a high A. Meanwhile, I fell behind in Biology, didn't pay attention in class, couldn't catch up and ended up failing
Mollyanne2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 6ambz)
Do you have exams this year? If so YES get revising! Don’t leave it all last minute - however if you don’t start with some gentle revising, couple hours a week maybe etc. I found putting my notes from school into quizlet flashcards throughout the year very useful especially for things that are term based such as biology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (468)
66.86%
No (232)
33.14%

Watched Threads