The Student Room Group

ex boyfriend

6 months ago i started dating my best friend’s cousin. we started off just facetiming but we soon developed feelings and we were inseparable for a month. i have never met someone in my life that i connected more with and he said the same thing to me. we spent everynight talking for hours and i’ve told him things i’ve never told anyone. however, my best friend (his cousin) grew extremely jealous of our relationship and began to threaten him with telling him that she’ll expose our relationship to his whole family when he wasn’t ready yet, etc. i constantly reassured her that i love her and she’ll always be my best friend, but she was constantly overcome with jealousy over our relationship. one day she was at his house with both of their families, and she taunted him with the threats and basically convinced him to break up with me. an hour later, he sends me an extremely long text of how he has to break up with me because of “distance” and because he doesn’t want to interfere with me and my best friends relationship. according to my friend he was extremely upset that he had to break up with me and it was the first time she’d seen him cry. i was extremely upset and went into a depression. i completely avoided all contact with him but i was acting completely fine with my best friend. my best friend refused it was her who was the one who broke us up, and she claims it WAS because of the “distances” and it “was never going to work out anyway”. we both kept eachother on social media but almost never spoke ever again. ever since he broke up with me i’ve seen him twice at my best friends family gatherings, but he refused to speak to me or make eye contact. it kills me because i’m still in love with him and i never got closure. he never likes any of my pictures on instagram and i have suspicions on who he may be with at his new school. i just want him to come back to me but i feel like he hates me. help.
man this is taken directly out of a telenovela. The only thing i can tell you is that if its meant to be, you guys will find eachother again. Im sure of that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending