The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL LCF applications

Ive applied for Fashion marketing and psychology of fashion at London College Of Fashion and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone else received anything ?
Original post by Sofianewton
Ive applied for Fashion marketing and psychology of fashion at London College Of Fashion and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone else received anything ?

How long have you been waiting for?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Sofianewton

I haven’t received anything for creative direction for fashion at LCF either
I just got an offer for psychology of fashion today, So they’re probably getting back to people now!
Original post by Sioned_lois1
I just got an offer for psychology of fashion today, So they’re probably getting back to people now!

Congratulations

Oh my gosh welllll done hope you do well. Okaiii cuz I haven’t got any emails for anything yet but I guess it’s jst patience. don’t think imma get in but we move or whateva🥴

Amazing! Congrats! When did you apply?
Original post by Nicole.alonzo
Oh my gosh welllll done hope you do well. Okaiii cuz I haven’t got any emails for anything yet but I guess it’s jst patience. don’t think imma get in but we move or whateva🥴

I didn’t get an email until today!
Original post by Anonymous
Amazing! Congrats! When did you apply?

I applied like the 10th of January !
Reply 9
Well done. I applied on the 9th. Which other unis/courses did you apply to? Are you planning to firm lcf?
Bruuuuhhh well doneeee I applied like October tho I don’t know each course is different apparently. Are you an international student?
I didn’t get an email until today!

oh well done ! I also got an offer for psychology of fashion today as well. Are you going to be moving into halls ?
I applied on the 13th of feb for the Ba fashion photography still haven’t heard back
No I don’t think LCF will be a firm, I’m waiting to hear back from saint martins, Kingston, bath and Nottingham Trent!
I got an offer for fashion marketing on Christmas Eve and got invited to an offers open day in March! Waiting for styling and production to get back to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending