Sofianewton
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ive applied for Fashion marketing and psychology of fashion at London College Of Fashion and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone else received anything ?
GatoMessi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sofianewton)
Ive applied for Fashion marketing and psychology of fashion at London College Of Fashion and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone else received anything ?
How long have you been waiting for?
Nicole.alonzo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sofianewton)
I haven’t received anything for creative direction for fashion at LCF either
Sioned_lois1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I just got an offer for psychology of fashion today, So they’re probably getting back to people now!
GatoMessi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sioned_lois1)
I just got an offer for psychology of fashion today, So they’re probably getting back to people now!
Congratulations
Nicole.alonzo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh my gosh welllll done hope you do well. Okaiii cuz I haven’t got any emails for anything yet but I guess it’s jst patience. don’t think imma get in but we move or whateva🥴
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Amazing! Congrats! When did you apply?
Sioned_lois1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nicole.alonzo)
Oh my gosh welllll done hope you do well. Okaiii cuz I haven’t got any emails for anything yet but I guess it’s jst patience. don’t think imma get in but we move or whateva🥴
I didn’t get an email until today!
Sioned_lois1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Amazing! Congrats! When did you apply?
I applied like the 10th of January !
JJSJ125
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well done. I applied on the 9th. Which other unis/courses did you apply to? Are you planning to firm lcf?
Nicole.alonzo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Bruuuuhhh well doneeee I applied like October tho I don’t know each course is different apparently. Are you an international student?
I didn’t get an email until today!
Sofianewton
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
oh well done ! I also got an offer for psychology of fashion today as well. Are you going to be moving into halls ?
Jamesmitj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied on the 13th of feb for the Ba fashion photography still haven’t heard back
Sioned_lois1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No I don’t think LCF will be a firm, I’m waiting to hear back from saint martins, Kingston, bath and Nottingham Trent!
Beccaamyd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got an offer for fashion marketing on Christmas Eve and got invited to an offers open day in March! Waiting for styling and production to get back to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (387)
67.19%
No (189)
32.81%

Watched Threads