Are people seeing Offers changing from conditional to unconditional Watch

Scots2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have received Conditional offers from all the 5 Universities that I applied for. I am just about to make my decision on my first choice and fall back University. Before I did this, I was wondering if anyone is seeing their offer changing from Conditional to Unconditional yet?. It happened to my brother last time and was wondering if it would be advisable for me to wait a few weeks before selecting the University?. I know there is no guarantee that my offer might change as it is dependant on the University, the number and quality of applicants and my application. Any news or thoughts welcome
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Scots2)
Hi, I have received Conditional offers from all the 5 Universities that I applied for. I am just about to make my decision on my first choice and fall back University. Before I did this, I was wondering if anyone is seeing their offer changing from Conditional to Unconditional yet?. It happened to my brother last time and was wondering if it would be advisable for me to wait a few weeks before selecting the University?. I know there is no guarantee that my offer might change as it is dependant on the University, the number and quality of applicants and my application. Any news or thoughts welcome
Depends on the unis. You could ask them and it tend to be unis lower down the food chain that may do it.
I would back myself and just go for my normal first and second choices, but nothing stopping you ringing round.
CharlotteTYP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Scots2)
Hello!
There's no rush at all with these choices - they're in the bank. So I would 100% recommend waiting before you make your decision. You may be invited to applicant days and so on in the meantime as well.
Scots2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CharlotteTYP)
Hello!
There's no rush at all with these choices - they're in the bank. So I would 100% recommend waiting before you make your decision. You may be invited to applicant days and so on in the meantime as well.
Thanks, good to hear that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (272)
67.16%
No (133)
32.84%

Watched Threads