Herc34es
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello everyone!

I got an interview in a week's time, and quite interestingly they asked to prepare a micro-teaching presentation with quite an interesting topic:

"Analyse how legislation and regulation impacts on customer service provision in a selected business" .

Based on info on the students' level, they had been out of education or struggling a lot with their materials (ages 16-to young vulnerable adults).

Thus I made so far a presentation including a few preliminaries: like what is legislation and regulation, and customer service. I have added info on various legislation acts as well. Also have placed how does those legislations affect customer service delivery/provision.

The problem is I do not easily to the 20 minute mark (it takes me 10 mins)! Are there any tips, hints that I can do to increase my time? Any suggestions as to what type of examples might be good? Also...during the micro-teaching session, should I "treat" the panel as if they are students and have them do said examples/activities?

Thank you for all tips.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (10)
12.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (16)
20.78%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (36)
46.75%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (12)
15.58%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise