elliehopkins
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi all!

Just wondering, I am looking to buy GCSE books for my chosen options- music, performing arts, and computer science. So far, I have found a lot of OCR and Edexcel books. I am being taught using the WJEC exam board.

Do I need to buy only WJEC books or can I use other exam board books?

Thanks xxx
esme05
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I would recommend buying the revision guides for your course because many of the courses cover different things in a different amount of depth. On amazon, you'll find a couple of different guides for each exam - I have a CGP book and a My Revision Notes for my graphics course and they are both for the same course and exam board. They also have different ways of presenting the info, in tables or diagrams etc, so it might help to research how you like to revise. But definitely stick to your exam board!
elliehopkins
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by esme05)
I would recommend buying the revision guides for your course because many of the courses cover different things in a different amount of depth. On amazon, you'll find a couple of different guides for each exam - I have a CGP book and a My Revision Notes for my graphics course and they are both for the same course and exam board. They also have different ways of presenting the info, in tables or diagrams etc, so it might help to research how you like to revise. But definitely stick to your exam board!
Thank you!!!!! xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top