Dillon692
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone applied to Lsbu for midwifery? I haven’t received an acknowledgement or interview etc as of yet and it’s the only uni I’m still waiting to hear from!
rih13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied on the 10th for children's nursing and I've heard back from 4 of 5 universities and received interviews for 3 and a rejection from one but not a single thing from LSBU..don't worry! I'm sure we'll hear something soon.
Maishamumin1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dillon692)
Has anyone applied to Lsbu for midwifery? I haven’t received an acknowledgement or interview etc as of yet and it’s the only uni I’m still waiting to hear from!
I got an interview and got a conditional offer !
rih13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maishamumin1)
I got an interview and got a conditional offer !
how long did it take to hear back from them after you applied?
Maishamumin1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rih13)
how long did it take to hear back from them after you applied?
I think around a 3-4 weeks
rih13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maishamumin1)
I think around a 3-4 weeks
ah thank you !! I can stop worrying now congrats on your offer too!!!
Maishamumin1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rih13)
ah thank you !! I can stop worrying now congrats on your offer too!!!
Definitely no need to worry!! Thankyou and I hope you get one too x
ada4msd
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I applied to Lsbu and got an interview with time, date, venue specified only to receive another letter apologising for their delays that they have not started processing 2020 midwifery applications as they were processing March intake. The letter says that they will start processing current applications. Did anyone else get such letter. I will still attend the interview already invited.
Dillon692
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ada4msd)
Hi, I applied to Lsbu and got an interview with time, date, venue specified only to receive another letter apologising for their delays that they have not started processing 2020 midwifery applications as they were processing March intake. The letter says that they will start processing current applications. Did anyone else get such letter. I will still attend the interview already invited.
When was this?
I lost my patience yesterday and rang admissions to see how my application was progressing. They said they were really behind due to the break over Christmas & could still be waiting a few weeks to hear anything as my application hadn’t even been looked at yet!
ada4msd
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When was this?
I lost my patience yesterday and rang admissions to see how my application was progressing. They said they were really behind due to the break over Christmas & could still be waiting a few weeks to hear anything as my application hadn’t even been looked at yet!
Hi, I received the interview letter before Xmas, I accepted on UCAS same day. Got the other letter apologising for delays in second week of Jan. Called the Uni and they said they couldn't see the second letter about delays against my name, that I should ignore it and attend the interview. Already have a conditional offer with Greenwich but still has Lsbu and King's interviews to attend next week.
Best of luck to us all.
Sarahraja
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Received an interview date. Are they still doing maths admission tests? Not very clear? Thanks and good luck...
Dillon692
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ada4msd)
Hi, I received the interview letter before Xmas, I accepted on UCAS same day. Got the other letter apologising for delays in second week of Jan. Called the Uni and they said they couldn't see the second letter about delays against my name, that I should ignore it and attend the interview. Already have a conditional offer with Greenwich but still has Lsbu and King's interviews to attend next week.
Best of luck to us all.
I was going to say it sounds odd as I didn’t think they did a March intake for midwifery.
good luck for your interview!!
Dillon692
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sarahraja)
Received an interview date. Are they still doing maths admission tests? Not very clear? Thanks and good luck...
Congratulations! When did you hear back from them? I hope it goes well for you.

I’m not sure on the maths test, maybe call admissions and ask them?
Sarahraja
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Applied in December and heard from them yesterday....thanks
ada4msd
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Congratulations! When did you hear back from them? I hope it goes well for you.

I’m not sure on the maths test, maybe call admissions and ask them?
No, they don't do tests anymore. Only the MMI. Good luck.
Sarahraja
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank u!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.28%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.04%
No- I want it (81)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (22)