Nazz69
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
im doing btec level 3 business in marketing and for one of our course work assignments, we need to find a work placement but im not too sure where i want to work.
i like design, fashion, makeup, drawing & sketching. i dont want to do work in arts cause i feel that too many people our age are doing it.
i know that i want to do modeling for modest clothing.
if you can, i would hugely appreciate if you could give me some suggestions of where to apply for work experience or even a part time job in London.
thank you xx
Hitachi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nazz69)
im doing btec level 3 business in marketing and for one of our course work assignments, we need to find a work placement but im not too sure where i want to work.
i like design, fashion, makeup, drawing & sketching. i dont want to do work in arts cause i feel that too many people our age are doing it.
i know that i want to do modeling for modest clothing.
if you can, i would hugely appreciate if you could give me some suggestions of where to apply for work experience or even a part time job in London.
thank you xx
it seems that you're most interested in working in arts, so i suggest making a few CVs modelled for each area you're interested in

start with a strong profile of who you are and what you're looking for
you don't need to date your academic history or list your full GCSEs, (english and maths is enough)
list any acheivments you made
submit your CVs and hope for the best!
(keep your CV breif for employers to read through)

Good Luck!

(follow me to share advice )
Nazz69
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hitachi)
it seems that you're most interested in working in arts, so i suggest making a few CVs modelled for each area you're interested in

start with a strong profile of who you are and what you're looking for
you don't need to date your academic history or list your full GCSEs, (english and maths is enough)
list any acheivments you made
submit your CVs and hope for the best!
(keep your CV breif for employers to read through)

Good Luck!

(follow me to share advice )
I guess I am good at arts and that, and everytime I take a careers test it always gives me suggestions about design.
I have an uptodate CV .
Im really good at drawing patterns and flowers, I kinda wanna be a henna artist too but im not entirely sure where id apply...would it be at a salon or a private business?
and thanks sm for the advise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
66.67%
No (86)
33.33%

Watched Threads