?
Report 1 month ago
hello
OctoberRain7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oxford does take GCSE grades into consideration quite a lot especially if you don't have AS grades (most people in England don't do AS), and it really depends on what your GCSE grades are (and if you have special circumstances when achieving them a lot can be "forgiven"). A couple of Bs can be overlooked; a couple of Us can't
zaink34
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by OctoberRain7)
Oxford does take GCSE grades into consideration quite a lot especially if you don't have AS grades (most people in England don't do AS), and it really depends on what your GCSE grades are (and if you have special circumstances when achieving them a lot can be "forgiven"). A couple of Bs can be overlooked; a couple of Us can't
Dude my gcse grades are 3A 1B 3C can they be forgiven if I apply after achieving good grades at A level and what are my chances
OctoberRain7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zaink34)
Dude my gcse grades are 3A 1B 3C can they be forgiven if I apply after achieving good grades at A level and what are my chances
It's really unlikely you could get in but not impossible. If you want exact stats for your course they should be on the Oxford website. You might also consider if you will really get outstanding A levels after GCSEs that are just okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Do you get study leave?