Why is my vagina so loose and wet?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My vagina gets so wet during intercourse that i cant feel my boyfriends penis inside me (he has an average sized penis) i also think my vagina is loose.

Apart from pelvic floor excersises to tighten my vagina what can i do about the excessive wetness?
Czernek1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it just means you're turned on fam. Everyone is different but I really dont think there is such a thing as excessive wetness as long as its healthy discharge. The amount of "natural lubrication" your vagina produces is in direct response to the intercourse. I.e the general rule is that the less wet you are the less turned on you are. Same goes for it being loose. You cant permanently stretch your vagina from having sex, but your vagina does naturally stretch out when you are turned on.

In terms of wetness, it might be a stupid question but have you heard of squirting? Some people cant squirt at all and others have a natural disposition to squirt a lot. Again, it just how it be sometimes. If you're not overly familiar with this then it might be worth researching, I remember reading about it once and it has something to do with a gland further up your vagina. Idk, I'm not an expert, but if it is something to do with squirting then I think theres a way to avoid it during sex if you dont like it.

But every single vagina is different, the fact that yours is quite wide set is just a genetic thing that you cant really do much about. And wetness is good 👍🏼 keeps the sex less painful.

Not feeling your bfs penis inside you isnt a bad thing either. You might want to try to switch up positions if this is really bothering you. So get him to aim more towards the upper or lower wall of your vagina (generally the upper wall is better in terms of pelasure)

hope this helped
gabieee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As the person above me has said, there isn't really such a thing as a 'loose' or 'tight' vagina. When you're turned on, your muscles relax and your vagina lubricates itself, which can potentially decrease your sensitivity, however it's completely natural and it just means your body is ready for sex - whereas your muscles tense up when you're not ready which is when sex can actually become painful. Basically, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about - I had the same complex a while ago too - but you could try contracting your pelvic muscles during sex as well as trying different positions, such as missionary but keeping your legs up against your chest and together to 'keep it all as closed as possible'.

Good luck
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All good advice above. Pelvic floor exercises are good. Different positions.

During foreplay is your bf putting his finger/fingers inside your vagina? That can really stretch things and reduce stimulation so maybe try to avoid doing that, if you are?
AnnRyan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
All good advice above. Pelvic floor exercises are good. Different positions.

During foreplay is your bf putting his finger/fingers inside your vagina? That can really stretch things and reduce stimulation so maybe try to avoid doing that, if you are?
Natures sometimes are different. Different people with different nature and that may be as a result of your little natural difference. Nevertheless, there is solution to every problem. Consult medical expert for solution
Gabrielleharness
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Clench up. I cant really explan it but. Go with ( from the back) easiest way to learn. Really arch ur back and spead ur hips(not legs hips like strain a lil) and tilt ur pelvis forward. And like clench i guess u could say i like hold a kegal as he goes in.and when u feel like its loosen up tighten back up. It takes practice but once youget really good you can pulse in and out a kegal. FYI this is how i find my orgasm as well. Oh and if ur on ur back grind into him dig ur feet in the bed and clench ur butt and put in the work ur vag isnt loose i promise ur just not working ur muscles anoff
blackcurrantt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
there's a pressure for girls to be super tight, but it's not the best thing ever. if you feel "loose" and wet you're just very aroused which is great
SexyBxxbieD14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Why is that good in any way ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (521)
51.23%
No (496)
48.77%

Watched Threads