Psychology Revision Tips?

Watch
hunchoM
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey,
Kinda struggling with Psych, not really sure how to revise each topic.

Any advice?
Thanks
stereotypeasian
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
do past paper questions
for your key case studies for each topic make a fact file involving the aim, experimental method, conclusion, evaluation, ethics involved
GoldeNitrogen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You could also make what I like to call a “terminology bank” - which is basically a sheet of paper (or you could even do this on a word document like I did for one of my A-Levels), and write down bits of terminology from every aspect of psychology and write its definition next to it briefly - but try to keep the terms’ definitions brief and conscience because that’s key when it comes to revising and trying to get things into your long term memory. - I mean, you could be struggling because you just might not know what some words mean.
I do A-Level Psych. too and I constantly get independent and dependent variables mixed up but I’m alright when it comes to what extraneous variables are.

And yeah just do what @stereotypeasian said for each individual case study - but if you’re revising for research methods then I think making terminology bank would be a good idea - and you being able to identify the advantages and disadvantages of certain types of experiments.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (206)
33.33%
No (412)
66.67%

Watched Threads