What is the best university for MS in Supply Chain Management in the list below? Watch

Perceptionist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Cranfield
Bath
Southampton
Warwick
Sheffield

Please, let me know in an order (best to good).
Sarathy_SCM
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Perceptionist)
Cranfield
Bath
Southampton
Warwick
Sheffield

Please, let me know in an order (best to good).
Warwick>Cranfield>bath>Sheffield =Southampton
This is purely based on modules covered, nothing to do with uni ranking
Perceptionist
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sarathy_SCM)
Warwick>Cranfield>bath>Sheffield =Southampton
This is purely based on modules covered, nothing to do with uni ranking
Wow! That should definitely help me for now. Thanks a lot, mate. I just got acceptance mails from Bath and Southampton. Looking forward to other universities' comeback.
Sarathy_SCM
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
congratulations on your offer from Bath 😀
followup with them regarding scholarship, +ves are small class size and practicum
Perceptionist
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi Sarathy,

Accepted by Warwick too. Sheffield has put my offer on hold. Waiting for Cranfield's response.

Btw, there's nearly a 7K pounds difference in fee between Warwick and Bath. I'm just confused in picking one. Would you share your thoughts please?
Sarathy_SCM
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Perceptionist)
Hi Sarathy,

Accepted by Warwick too. Sheffield has put my offer on hold. Waiting for Cranfield's response.

Btw, there's nearly a 7K pounds difference in fee between Warwick and Bath. I'm just confused in picking one. Would you share your thoughts please?
Congratulations on your offer from Warwick 😀, even my profile was put on hold by Sheffield last week. Please check with both Warwick and Bath for possibilities of getting any scholarship. Once again compare course module across programs and ask yourself if that extra 7000 pounds sounds reasonable?

Also if money is not a prime factor for you then choose accordingly. I liked the course content of Warwick and Cranfield, but you may have to shell out extra pounds for that when compared to Bath 😀 hope I didn't confuse you 😂
Sarathy_SCM
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
congratulations on your offer from Bath 😀
followup with them regarding scholarship, +ves are small class size and practicum
Few more info on Bath
supplychainlab.org
The HPC Supply Chain Innovation Lab is an exciting new partnership between the University of Bath and Hinkley Point C (HPC). The Lab will provide a platform for international thought leadership to connect business leaders, policymakers and academics in the fields of supply chain, innovation and complex capital projects.
Perceptionist
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Few more info on Bath
supplychainlab.org
The HPC Supply Chain Innovation Lab is an exciting new partnership between the University of Bath and Hinkley Point C (HPC). The Lab will provide a platform for international thought leadership to connect business leaders, policymakers and academics in the fields of supply chain, innovation and complex capital projects.
Wow! I thought you are a senior. Thanks a lot. My good. I totally bought it. Let me check on the budget limitations too. 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?