Executive Officer Bootle Asylum Decision Maker Watch

toxicatedrose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, long shot but wondering if I can get anything out of this.

Last year I applied for an EO role in Bootle - asylum decision maker. Went through all the processes etc and apparently passed security. On the 20th December 2019 I got a notification that I'd passed security and that I would receive a start date soon. It's been a whole month and I've heard nothing, e-mailed the e-mail on the job ad almost a week ago and similarly have been no reply.

Does anyone know if it's unusual to have not heard back yet or know who I can contact? I'm starting to get a little desperate. Thanks!
niall1980
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by toxicatedrose)
Hi, long shot but wondering if I can get anything out of this.

Last year I applied for an EO role in Bootle - asylum decision maker. Went through all the processes etc and apparently passed security. On the 20th December 2019 I got a notification that I'd passed security and that I would receive a start date soon. It's been a whole month and I've heard nothing, e-mailed the e-mail on the job ad almost a week ago and similarly have been no reply.

Does anyone know if it's unusual to have not heard back yet or know who I can contact? I'm starting to get a little desperate. Thanks!
Im an Asylum DM in Belfast, even after I got my checks through it still took a while for everything else to get sorted
toxicatedrose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by niall1980)
Im an Asylum DM in Belfast, even after I got my checks through it still took a while for everything else to get sorted
Hi! Thanks for getting back in touch - that's reassuring.

Do you remember how long it took between completing your employment checks and getting your start date?
niall1980
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by toxicatedrose)
Hi! Thanks for getting back in touch - that's reassuring.

Do you remember how long it took between completing your employment checks and getting your start date?
I cant remember to be honest. If you cant find a number to contact maybe reply to the email you were sent
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (166)
66.4%
No (84)
33.6%

Watched Threads