Breast lump Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I’ve had a breast lump for quite a while now and didn’t think much of it but the more I look into it online, the more concerned I am. I have a doctor’s appointment booked for when I travel back home from uni soon.

I just wanted to post here in hopes of just getting some reassurance or some advice from people who have had experiences similar to mine.

It’s quite a large round lump, slightly moveable, doesn’t hurt but does get sore it pressed too much, gets slightly bigger and more sore around my period, has a bit of redness on the skin. My symptoms sound a lot like a fibroadenoma or a cyst... except for the redness which is honestly what’s troubling me the most.

I just can’t stop thinking about it. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks.
username5133892
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,

I’ve had a breast lump for quite a while now and didn’t think much of it but the more I look into it online, the more concerned I am. I have a doctor’s appointment booked for when I travel back home from uni soon.

I just wanted to post here in hopes of just getting some reassurance or some advice from people who have had experiences similar to mine.

It’s quite a large round lump, slightly moveable, doesn’t hurt but does get sore it pressed too much, gets slightly bigger and more sore around my period, has a bit of redness on the skin. My symptoms sound a lot like a fibroadenoma or a cyst... except for the redness which is honestly what’s troubling me the most.

I just can’t stop thinking about it. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks.
Not a girl, couldn't answer but I do feel concerned for you so will bump this post in the hopes you are reassured it's nothing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Somebodybrown)
Not a girl, couldn't answer but I do feel concerned for you so will bump this post in the hopes you are reassured it's nothing.
Thank you <3
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have definitely done the right thing.
It doesn't pay to take chances.
I wish you all the very best. X
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Karisa96)
You have definitely done the right thing.
It doesn't pay to take chances.
I wish you all the very best. X
You’re right, thank you
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm afraid the only person who can tell you what it is a doctor. You are doing the right thing by getting it checked.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (273)
60.94%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.91%
No- I want it (120)
26.79%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.37%

Watched Threads