The Student Room Group

got the offer letter from Newcastle, Sheffield Hallam and nottingham Trent

hey im planning to come to uk this fall to pursue ma in journalism. im really confused between these three universities- Newcastle, Sheffield Hallam and Nottingham Trent. Please give your suggestions about the same, that'd genuinely help me in deciding!
Original post by nishiajin120
hey im planning to come to uk this fall to pursue ma in journalism. im really confused between these three universities- Newcastle, Sheffield Hallam and Nottingham Trent. Please give your suggestions about the same, that'd genuinely help me in deciding!

choose Newcastle is much higher in rankings than the other two. The city is big and the social life is great in Newcastle.
Original post by emily_000
choose Newcastle is much higher in rankings than the other two. The city is big and the social life is great in Newcastle.

Thank you for your response. :smile:
Hi @nishiajin120,

You can find my response on your other thread. :smile:

- Ella
Original post by nishiajin120

My friend graduated from Newcastle and highly recommended it. Plus it is a really nice uni in a really beautiful place. I would choose Newcastle anytime!
Newcastle has the best reputation by far out of the above uni’s so I would recommend Newcastle if you want to go the uni which would provide you with the best employability.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending