MaddieGipps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have my fitness test soon and I was just wondering how much of a breather you get in between each test. For example, when finishing the run, how long do I get until I have to go into the press ups / sit ups?
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MaddieGipps)
I have my fitness test soon and I was just wondering how much of a breather you get in between each test. For example, when finishing the run, how long do I get until I have to go into the press ups / sit ups?
Hi

It will depend on the PTI/Instructor who is doing your test. But it's likely to be a minute or two. You'll also get a brief about what you're to do before the press ups and sit ups etc, so you'll probably get a couple of minutes between each one.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
WedgeAnt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is one of those occasions where you'll hear people say "Prepare for the worst to pass with ease".

I got the full 5 minutes between my run and press ups, 1 min between press ups and sit ups. That sounds like the maximum but I was prepared for the minimum of only half a minute after the run. I've heard of some instructors giving only a short explanation break after the run so you need to try and get yourself to that fitness level just in case. It'll put you in good stead for Phase 1 training anyway.

Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (504)
59.79%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.1%
No- I want it (239)
28.35%
No- I don't want it (57)
6.76%

Watched Threads

Latest