Pregnancy Questions - Please Help. Very Worried.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Pregnancy Question - Please HelpFirst off, I am an overthinker and worry about EVERYTHING, so apologies if these questions might sound silly, but to me they are genuine concerns. Serious answers only please.Question 1: My girlfriend gave me a handjob and now I’m worried that after I came, semen and pre semen got on her hands and fingers (which it did), and she touched her vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy here?Question 2: If I touched her vagina and fingered her and at the chance I had semen and pre *** on my hands and fingers, what are the chances of pregnancy?Question 3: On the couch after the handjob, there were wet patches all over (which could be semen and pre semen). She was sat naked on the couch and I’m worried if those patches were semen and pre semen, it could come into contact with her vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy?Final question; what are the chances of pregnancy if semen and pre semen happened to get into contact with her vagina, say on the outside or at the entrance? Thank you.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The answer to all your questions is that pregnancy is possible but much less likely than if you had penetrative sex without a condom. It sounds like you and you girlfriend would benefit from a trip to the sexual health centre to discuss contraception.
Astrophysics99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I am 21 Years Old. Could dry humping, lead to pregnancy if I was wearing my thin layer of panties and my boyfriend, his thick panties? I have this doubt because both of us were wet and our underpants were too. But after he had ejaculated, within two minutes, I had changed my panties and washed off. I am really scared if it could lead to pregnancy, and if so what are the ways I could prevent it from happening ? Please Help. I had my last period on the 1st of March, and I am ovulating now as of today. Please tell me
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Astrophysics99)
Hi, I am 21 Years Old. Could dry humping, lead to pregnancy if I was wearing my thin layer of panties and my boyfriend, his thick panties? I have this doubt because both of us were wet and our underpants were too. But after he had ejaculated, within two minutes, I had changed my panties and washed off. I am really scared if it could lead to pregnancy, and if so what are the ways I could prevent it from happening ? Please Help. I had my last period on the 1st of March, and I am ovulating now as of today. Please tell me
The chances are low, but theoretically, it is possible. If you are really worried, you could speak to a pharmacist about the morning after pill. I would also strongly encourage you to talk to your GP or a sexual health clinic about contraception so you don't have this worry in the future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (20)
28.17%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (7)
9.86%
No I am happy with my choice (40)
56.34%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.63%

Watched Threads