Does he like me or not? Watch

Laurajaynem123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So me and my co workers were having a chat about who would get with who. And me and this guy hit it off when we were drunk. We were both all over each other, and kissed etc. Anyway, he never gave me an answer about actually having feelings for me, and I haven't spoke to him (out of work) since then.
A group of us were messing around and I said I'd rather get with a few others guys at our work place than him. He was stood there and whilst walking away he said "says the one who was all over me that night"
Everyone cracked up, and seems like he had a tad bit of jealousy. Why? Why would he be jealous if he doesn't like me in the first place? Why would he even bite back and say that?*
What's your thoughts?
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Laurajaynem123)
So me and my co workers were having a chat about who would get with who. And me and this guy hit it off when we were drunk. We were both all over each other, and kissed etc. Anyway, he never gave me an answer about actually having feelings for me, and I haven't spoke to him (out of work) since then.
A group of us were messing around and I said I'd rather get with a few others guys at our work place than him. He was stood there and whilst walking away he said "says the one who was all over me that night"
Everyone cracked up, and seems like he had a tad bit of jealousy. Why? Why would he be jealous if he doesn't like me in the first place? Why would he even bite back and say that?*
What's your thoughts?
My thoughts are if you want to know someone’s thoughts then ask them.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Laurajaynem123)
What's your thoughts?
Certainly sounds like you two had feelings for one another. People don't just get together like that for no reason. I guess he should have been more upfront with his feelings but I'd say it was fairly clear that that was a demonstration of his interest in you. Also it sounds like you didn't make an effort to try and find out how he felt, maybe that would have helped.

Then when you said that you'd rather get with others he seems to have taken it personally because he maybe felt like what happened when you were drunk meant something to him, but now it looks like you didn't feel anything for him and hence he feels 'used', for lack of a better term. Hence why he feels hurt.

You think he didn't like you because he didn't make the effort but then again you don't seem to have either. Relationships go both ways. If you want to straighten things out, make the effort and go sort things out. He may expect an apology (which I would say is in order) but remind him that he's not blameless by any stretch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (147)
60.49%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.53%
No- I want it (68)
27.98%
No- I don't want it (17)
7%

Watched Threads