Blue_penguin
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I applied to Leiden University for a bachelor in International realations and organisations.
I'm an international student from Croatia, is anyone applying for that programme or university too?
AHoek10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Blue_penguin)
Hello, I applied to Leiden University for a bachelor in International realations and organisations.
I'm an international student from Croatia, is anyone applying for that programme or university too?
I am applying!
Blue_penguin
Rep:
?
(Original post by AHoek10)
I am applying!
I'm a little confused; I submitted my CV, transcripts of my grades to date and scan of my ID card and of course payed the fee (100€). I'm now waiting for instructions on how to write the motivation letter since it says on their website that each applicant will get detailed instructions but I still haven't gotten any. Should I be worried?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm a little confused; I submitted my CV, transcripts of my grades to date and scan of my ID card and of course payed the fee (100€). I'm now waiting for instructions on how to write the motivation letter since it says on their website that each applicant will get detailed instructions but I still haven't gotten any. Should I be worried?
Where does it say that?
Cause i submitted my motivation letter with my cv and transcript... o_o
AHoek10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m not 100% sure I didn’t need to send a motivation letter but i wouldn’t be worried. Amsterdam for example say on their website/offer letter that matching will take place after you get an offer - but it will only take place in April/May, even if you get an offer now.
Blue_penguin
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Where does it say that?
Cause i submitted my motivation letter with my cv and transcript... o_o
Well this is a numerus fixus programme so the application procedure is a little different. It says on their site for this exact programme that motivation letter can only be submitted from january 28th to february 3rd after getting the instructions on how to write it. So I just wanted to know if any of you have gotten that e-mail and also did I have to upload any additional documents.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Well this is a numerus fixus programme so the application procedure is a little different. It says on their site for this exact programme that motivation letter can only be submitted from january 28th to february 3rd after getting the instructions on how to write it. So I just wanted to know if any of you have gotten that e-mail and also did I have to upload any additional documents.
I applied for a numerus fixus program too... and I have already sent in mine?
Lottel1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello,
Has anybody received any email about the motivation letter yet? I’m just worried because the deadline is coming up and I haven’t received any email about it yet. I’m applying for the Bachelor's in IRO.
Blue_penguin
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lottel1)
Hello,
Has anybody received any email about the motivation letter yet? I’m just worried because the deadline is coming up and I haven’t received any email about it yet. I’m applying for the Bachelor's in IRO.
Okay I have just read yesterday that we should receive it january 27th it says somewhere in the "motivation letter" part on their website and then write it from jan 28th to feb 3rd
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (44)
24.31%
No, but I have thought about it (48)
26.52%
No (89)
49.17%

Watched Threads