The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester - East Asian Studies Interview?

I’ve recently applied to study East Asian Studies at Manchester University and have been given an interview. On my email, it says I shouldn’t prepare for the interview as it will be an informal discussion but I would still like to know about it as it’s a peculiar course.
Thanks
I applied for Modern Languages (French and Spanish) and went for an interview and it was alright and got an offer from Manchester a week later, I was just asked to talk about my A-level subjects, what attracted me to Manchester and this sort of stuff, it was really just like a conversation and I did not even have to speak in French. I know my course is different to yours but hopefully this helps :smile: good luck
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
I've applied for the same course at Manchester as well and have been asked to come to an interview. What kind of clothes do you you think should be worn? They said it's informal so I'm not sure?
Reply 3
I’m going to wear black jeans and a black top. I think that is in the middle of formal and informal haha. I really hope the interview goes well for us both !!
Reply 4
Same haha good luck!!
Reply 5
Hey, just seeing if you’ve had an offer yet? I haven’t had one back yet after I completed that online assessment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending