The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Uwe adult nursing

I’ve been offered a place to study adult nursing this year (September 2020). I’m just wondering whether anyone stays in the Frenchay campus accommodation instead of the Glenside one. I know Glenside is more accessible but I do prefer the ones on the main campus more. Can someone let me know their opinion.
Many thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been offered a place to study adult nursing this year (September 2020). I’m just wondering whether anyone stays in the Frenchay campus accommodation instead of the Glenside one. I know Glenside is more accessible but I do prefer the ones on the main campus more. Can someone let me know their opinion.
Many thanks

I’m wondering the same thing! I’ll be studying at at Glenside but way prefer the Frenchay accommodation And feel it would be more fun. I’m afraid I’ll end up regretting it though when I have a longer commute to uni and being woken up by noise especially if I’m on placement
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Elleebelle
I’m wondering the same thing! I’ll be studying at at Glenside but way prefer the Frenchay accommodation And feel it would be more fun. I’m afraid I’ll end up regretting it though when I have a longer commute to uni and being woken up by noise especially if I’m on placement

I have decided to firm Cardiff now instead, but I’m sure there are busses you would be able to use, Atleast you’ll be with a mixture of people from different courses, so you will be able to meet more people!
Good luck for the future 😊 x
Original post by Anonymous
I have decided to firm Cardiff now instead, but I’m sure there are busses you would be able to use, Atleast you’ll be with a mixture of people from different courses, so you will be able to meet more people!
Good luck for the future 😊 x

Congrats on your offer! Thanks you too xx
Original post by Elleebelle

Hi, I’m studying adult nursing in September and was wondering the exact same thing. I would prefer to live on Frenchay as I feel I will have more fun and meet more people however I’m worried it could be such a hassle and I don’t want to regret it. I also prefer the accommodation on Frenchay and I’m really not sure what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending