?
Report 4 weeks ago
Or neither.
princetonalec
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends who you ask. Some thing of Jesus as being part of the holy trinity, in which he is one in the same as God, in the sense of belonging to the same mechanism (like a cog is a part of a watch, but is also individually its own cog).
Some people believe Christs and God to be seperate, some people think Jesus was a metaphor and wasn't real, some people think Jesud was a metaphor but was ultimately only a man. Really there are so many different perspectives on this: its an entire field of study within the study of religion.
AhmedMoneim
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sent by god
Star_94
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Well, I believe he's just a man sent by God. I've never understood sending himself down and being put on the cross and resurrecting...why would God come himself instead of sending someone such as he did before like Abraham and moses?....

And would God be all knowing and know that he will be put on the cross?

And also the whole thing with Mary being a virgin and giving birth to GOD? oh helllll naw (sorry.)

Which is why I think Jesus was a messiah sent with a message but along the way his message was somehow distorted to be interpreted as him saying he is God, when he was just the one with a message from the dude upstairs
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
both
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed