The Student Room Group

Am I pregnant????

Hey.. One day me and my fiance were fooling around.. We didn't have sex but our clothes were wet because he ejaculated and i was having my vaginal discharge. We were lying close to each other. Can sperm travel through wet clothes? Is there even a slight chance of me getting pregnant? I m having white vaginal discharge and vaginal cramps and backache too. Too stressed about this. Plese help.
Reply 1
Get a pregnancy test.
Take pregnancy test
yh
go to class
wdym
Original post by PANINI2003
wdym

go to your sex ed class and learn that that **** cant happen
wtf
Your fiancé, really? You don't sound old enough to be getting married...

If you just lay next to each other and his sperm didn't go anywhere near your vagina, there is no chance of you getting pregnant.
Original post by black tea
Your fiancé, really? You don't sound old enough to be getting married...

If you just lay next to each other and his sperm didn't go anywhere near your vagina, there is no chance of you getting pregnant.

theres not a chance anyway she had clothes on
Lmaooooooooooo
No, you're not pregnant.
Oh boy...

I'd definitely hedge my bets on saying you're not.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey.. One day me and my fiance were fooling around.. We didn't have sex but our clothes were wet because he ejaculated and i was having my vaginal discharge. We were lying close to each other. Can sperm travel through wet clothes? Is there even a slight chance of me getting pregnant? I m having white vaginal discharge and vaginal cramps and backache too. Too stressed about this. Plese help.

nope you're not pregnant.
yeah let me crawl up your vagina and found out???? Take a pregnancy test luv

my teacher just said you cant dont worry and shes a science teacher
lol
I think it highly unlikely you are pregnant.
But if your worried take a test.
How can people on the internet tell you if you are pregnant or not? Go and take a pregnancy test.
How can people on the internet tell you if you are pregnant or not? Go and take a pregnancy test.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOo

Quick Reply

Latest